Friday, June 3, 2011

Hope




I am afraid of being too tiny, too small that no one even notices me. There were stages in my life whence I felt too insignificant. For the longest time, I had no confidence in myself, until a few special people helped nurture it. Please God, help me do justice to my existence.

Today is a special day. I pray that the person who makes this day special is happy always. I never felt so honestly genuine towards anyone else, apart from you. A year ago, I would tear up at the sight of someone playing the guitar, in remembrance of you. Now, I would still tear up, but it doesn't matter because it adds meaning to my life and for that, I thank you. Whatever you're up to now, be at peace and be happy- because you've suffered real hard and I now know, I may just know now how painful it was for you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment