Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Tag

I found this while I was doing what I do best, time-wasting on the Internet! Since I'm pretty bored now, I guess I'll just complete this.


1. If it was the last night on earth, what would you do? Bring my mum and sister out and splurge all my money on great food and desserts, no restrictions, no diet considerations.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
People say if you say your dream out loud, it may never come true ever, so..
3. Do you have a malicious mind?
Once in awhile, when someone makes me cross, or hurt my feelings. 
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Bring my mum around the world. 
5. Pretty but fat/Ugly but slim, which one would you prefer?
Pretty but fat, then I can work on losing the weight.
6. Which is more of a blessing, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. I don't think I am very capable of loving someone else genuinely. 
7. Is there anyone that you've waited for? How long did it last?
I've never waited for anyone.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I secretly liked someone for a long time and I watched him get together with another girl and they're going strong now. I think I can live with suppressing my feelings and letting the impossible go. 
9. If you could act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
I'd love to act alongside Alexis Bledel, perhaps some of her glorious aura would shine on me too! 
10. Would you invite your  ex to your wedding dinner?
Yes to one, and no to the other. 
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
A grown up, mature lady, involved in philanthropic activities hopefully!
12. What's your fear?Being left alone.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me. I just found this tag somewhere else. 
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I'd like to be single and rich and FREE to do anything I want to. 
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Drink some water. They say germs that are good for digestion stick around your teeth after you sleep so it's inadvisable to just brush them off the first thing in the morning.
16. What kinda girlfriend/boyfriend do you think you are?
The bad type, unless I really love my other half. 
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I don't think I would even be investing much effort in developing my feelings towards one person in the first place. 
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter what someone has done?
I wished I could. Maybe someday. 
19.Do you prefer being single or being in a relationship?
Single for now! 
20.List 6 people to tag
I can't think of anyone. Please feel free to copy this if you want to do the tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment