Saturday, October 17, 2009

My First

Ever since I stumbled upon a blog while I was surfing the net 6 years ago, I have been impressed with the idea. Isn't it nice to have a place where your thoughts can be outpoured, used to inspire, and entertain readers? Well, as it is, I'm such a lazy person with a total lack (or fear!) of commitment that I've shunned the idea for some time. Last night however, a good friend of mine casually asked me to start one and I guess I'll just give it a shot. =)

Perhaps I should elaborate on the title of my blog. Well, nothing special, it's just an image that came into my mind at the moment when I was deciding on the name of this blog. The idea of a lightly sunny afternoon in the meadows with a book and a piece of carrot/banana/pandan/fruit etc cake just seems so inviting. I also love writing (or trying to write) and this will be a place for me to vent all that 'writer's-wannabe' angst!

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment