Thursday, November 26, 2009

dha;jfh;asoih

I decided to type random letters and symbols into the title instead of just saying 'urgh'!! Life is getting busy and comitments are piling up but despite all of that, I really really feel happy! There are so many reasons to be thankful for. First of all, like yesterday morning, I asked myself the question "What would Jesus do?" when faced with a mini inner-conflict. The fact that I even asked myself that question got me thinking critically about how sometimes, the ultimate actions we undertake matter more than intent. Secondly, I have the greatest sweetheart in the world who takes care of me like no other. Whenever I look at the celestite he gave me on my table, a smile lits up across my chubby face =) =)

These days, I am breaking out of my coccoon. I'm challenging myself to be braver and braver, especially when it comes to communicating with strangers and people I won't usually be comfortable with. I'm also learning how not to be bogged down by dissapointments but to keep thinking positively and trying my best at whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment